Academy College is now offering a new program, our AMT Apprenticeship Support Program in addition to other Aviation and Business programs. This specialized program aims to help interested individuals prepare for a long-term career in aviation maintenance. Designed to assist companies nationally to develop their own well-trained technicians.
We are seeking an experienced Business Development Coordinator to spearhead our new Aviation Maintenance Apprenticeship Support Program. This role is ideal for a candidate with a strong sales background and working knowledge of the aviation maintenance sector. The successful candidate will be instrumental in developing relationships with fixed-based operators, aviation maintenance facilities, aviation organizations, and individuals to promote and expand our apprenticeship program. This role will lead and coordinate all outreach opportunities including high school visits to increase awareness of aircraft maintenance career opportunities. This role also encompasses teaching as a backup for the program coordinator.
- Identify and target potential clients within the aviation maintenance industry, including fixed-based operators and maintenance facilities.
- Ability to develop any/all out-reach opportunities to make the program a success.
- Develop and implement strategies to promote the apprenticeship program to new clients.
- Leverage knowledge of aviation maintenance to effectively communicate the benefits and structure of the apprenticeship program.
- Build and nurture long-term relationships with industry stakeholders.
- Coordinate with the training team to ensure program offerings meet industry needs.
- Attending industry events and conferences to promote the program and network with potential clients.
- Monitor industry trends and competitor activities to inform strategy adjustments.
- Achieve sales targets and contribute to the overall growth of the apprenticeship program.
- Conduct presentation/seminar to apprentices, OJT tracking and evaluate progress as needed.
- Assist with developing learning resources as necessary.
- High school or equivalent (Required).
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) certification.
- 3+ years in aviation industry or military aviation experience.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Able to develop business strategies and achieve sales goals.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint proficient.
- Has experience working as a business development manager, sales executive, or a relevant role.
- Teaching experience a plus but will provide training upon commencement.
Job Type: Full-time, Monday through Friday, In Office
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or follow this link to apply: https://www.indeed.com/job/business-development-coordinator-aircraft-maintenance-program-798c725843ffe94b