CVG City Director Position $95K-$105K
**Relocation Required to Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Area**
Employed by Trego/Dugan Aviation (TDA) contractor at the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG)
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB:
This position is responsible for compliance of all aspects of the company and Federal policies within the day-to-day operation of the station. Must be able to communicate all airline business to internal and external departments effectively. Well-developed planning and organizational skills are required. Must be able to establish goals and objectives and continuously measure performance against these goals and objectives to raise the performance of the station. Responsibility to evaluate, manage, and provide ongoing feedback to employees and develop individuals and encourage career advancement. Lead by example, exemplifying integrity, professionalism, and excellent communication skills. Motivate to achieve results while managing people fairly and with respect. Must be committed to the importance of serving the customer and have an excellent customer service focus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prioritize the health and safety of the workforce. Ensure all employees know the corporate just safety culture and understand airline/airport environmental hazards. Maintain safe working conditions and practice safety standards by demonstrating responsibility and accountability for safe operations.
• Directs station’s compliance with all Federal directives and security requirements and performs audits.
• Ensure compliance for controlling station expenses/cost and maintain an effective cost control program to monitor financial and operational performance. Develop and implement strategies, processes, and procedures that will effectively impact profitability.
• Directs airport and local community relations as TDA representative with airport officials, FAA, TSA, including but not limited to attending meetings and events.
• Coordinate airline vendor functions and act as the liaison for local contracts providing service to airline business partners, i.e., fueling skycap, security, catering, cleaning, and ground handling.
• Evaluate performance and implement appropriate measures to review service provided to airlines. Develop and maintain airline partners/customer relationships with a focus on contract retention, achieving monthly performance metrics, and all Service Level Agreements.
• Ensure compliance of airline/Trego-Dugan policy and procedures adhering to operation, safety, policy/procedure.
• Ensure compliance of customer service, baggage handling, and departure dependability. Monitor and verify quality control of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Directs work schedules for large workgroups to determine manpower requirements for group movements, peak travel holidays, out of scope, and flight schedule changes.
• Provides oversight of training to ensure training requirements are met for all employees, including new hire, recurrent, supplemental, and local training compliance.
• Directs employees’ performance and develops processes that provides an overall context and framework to encourage employee contribution and includes goal setting, feedback, and performance development planning.
• Provide feedback, research, and response to customer complaints/compliments in coordination with airline requirements.
• Establish employee recognition programs for station achievements, i.e., safety, performance, and revenue collect programs.
• Actively pursues opportunities to ensure station profitability.
• Establish and conduct regular communication to include staff/leadership meetings, daily reporting, participate in employee briefings, and townhall meetings as required.
• Other duties as assigned by the Managing Director of Operations.
• Ability to coach, mentor, and develop team, including providing career development and o